Saturday, January 12, 2013

ROMANTIC CORSETS

I've been collecting pictures of pretty romantic corsets and beautifully decorated slips.  I have been wanting to decorate a pretty pink slip I have stored away but will have to do it later at some point.  

When I look at these pictures I just want to say "AHHH" they're so romantic...

Love the colors in this one creams, beige, mauves, and pinks.


Look at the rose on this one.

Ohhh! An aqua slip.


Could we count the ballerina tutu as a corset.  I think yes.  Look at those color combinations!


Now here is a corset cake.  I think this is really pretty.  Now I don't know if it is for a lady or a guy but I had one on my 18th birthday and it was a purple bikini.  My step-mom bought the cake.


A little corset made just right for a dollhouse.

xoxoxoxoxo, take care, Darlene

5 comments:


  1. I love those slips all laced up with looks like vintage lace. I had several of the slips from the 1960's and a gal in California bought them all . She dyed hers, but I like these much better

    The cake looks good enough to eat LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super romantic! I love the first one, the colors are just gorgeous! Share it with us at the linky party, we'd love to have you!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you, they are very romantic, and the color combination is wonderful. Greetings :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank yo all for commenting on my Romantic Corset post. I never get tired of looking at the pictures. Take care, Darlene

    ReplyDelete